As part of our focus on making the customer experience as easy and informative as possible, outlined below are the next steps involved in hiring Tim’s Complete Landscape Management for your commercial or residential job.
- Contact us to schedule a sales meeting
- Our office staff will work with you to schedule a time for Tim to do a walk-through of your property with you and discuss your needs. These meetings are typically 30 minutes long.
- You should be prepared to answer the following questions:
- What is your timeline?
- What are your specific needs and expectations?
- Your yard and details about the project may be recorded on video for Tim to share with his team so everyone is on the same page with the job plan.
- Tim will typically leave you with a verbal estimate for the project or services.
- Within the week, the office will provide you a written quote/contract to your email.
- Scheduling of accepted work is done every Friday. Any new work accepted will be reviewed and scheduled during our weekly meeting. You will be notified of the schedule by email/phone on Friday by the end of the day.